Our most important service is the relationship we build with our clients. We believe in deep, long-term partnerships that offer real give-and-take. We work best when we can be there for every phase of the project, from budget to design to the finished product. Qualified and experienced Project Managers co-ordinate these processes to the satisfaction of the Client. Our innovative designs, efficient high-quality production and scheduled completion of projects has made Chaitra Glaze private ltd. one of the top facade companies in the State.
We use our skills and experience to bring your ideas to life. We have considerable experience with a wide range of projects, and we are always willing to push ourselves and expand the boundaries of what we can do. Technology cannot serve unless it is backed by quality, so we pursue the highest quality through every process of design, procurement, fabrication, and installation.
Our Services Include:
- Structural Glazing (Unitized and Semi Unitized System)
- Aluminium composite panel Cladding
- Shop Front / Frameless Glazing
- Skylight and canopy systems
- Point-fixed and cable-net systems
- Sliding doors & Windows, Fixed & Openable Windows
- Solar shading systems and decorative caps / louvers.
DESIGN & ENGINEERING SERVICES
With a in-house team of CAD professionals, we provide full system design, engineering and production drawings for External Façade Systems for low-rise to high-rise buildings. Chaitra Glaze pvt, ltd. offers these specific services:
Conceptual Design Development
• Conceptual design development and summary with preliminary calculations
• Tender document review summary
• Structural review and design of new die profiles with full section properties according to the project requirement
• Existing system review for technical merit and compliance with all contract documents
• Full System Submission Drawings for approval
• Curtain Wall (stick built, unitized, semi unitized)
• Full Project Engineering Support
• Site Inspections
• Project 3D renderings
• Fabrication / Production Drawings
• Material Quantities Takeoffs
• Investigation and identification of current and potential problems
• Recommendations for remedial corrective measures
• Material Testing for aluminium, coatings, brackets, anchor assemblies, etc.
• Full System Mockup review and summary